I will
L♥ve you
every moment of my life
tag please or die



BongBong say Hi

About Me

Bong Bong here
I ♥ my Family
♥ PaPa ♥ MaMa ♥ Da Jie ♥ Er Jie ♥ San Jie ♥ Kor Kor ♥
I ♥ my Friends
♥ Gang ♥ classmate ♥ housemate ♥ roomate ♥
♥ PTHS ♥ KHPS ♥ UTAR ♥
I ♥ You
♥ He ♥ She ♥ It ♥ Them ♥
I ♥ Shooping
♥ Bag ♥ Shoes ♥ Clothes ♥ Ring ♥ Dress ♥ Pants ♥
I ♥ Money
I ♥ hang out v Friendss
I ♥ Sing K
I ♥ music that strong BASE
I ♥ Clubbing
I ♥ Movie
I ♥ Arts
I ♥ Travel
I ♥ Peace
affiliates

♥ Ling ♥ Denise ♥ Xiao L ♥ Enya ♥ Katch ♥ Adeline ♥ PangPang ♥ PangPang 2 ♥ Jwind ♥ Bastard ♥ Bastard 2 ♥ Ling Pei ♥ SuPei ♥ Joan ♥ Kai Ying ♥ Ducky ♥ Stephy ♥ Mike ♥ Small Black Black ♥ 阿布 ♥ Small Black Black 2 ♥ Chia Na ♥ Creamy ♥ Loo Pei ♥ Wai Yee ♥ Annie ♥ Peter Zai ♥ Valentine ♥Caturont
♥Cindy ♥Kimiro ♥Xiao Ke ♥Sushi ♥ Lort
星期一 @ 20:10
feelings
This few day I feel that myself cannot control well

I found out I can easily dislike a person

I do not know whether my chocolate festival coming soon or others

I just need to control myself emotional

otherwise I can scolding people easily

hope that no one are going to be unlucky person

For me

friendship are not compare

but now we will compare each other

I dislike this feeling seriously

If you think that I am not the person that should be

or even my thinking or behavior or attitudes are not that you think off

please do not try to judge me

You never know who am I

anything that I try to hide

I am sure that I have my reasons

Just make sure that you do your own job

A word or sentences coming out from mouth

please bear in mind that your sentences or word not going to make argument

Argument always happen between us

but the solution we never found

the best way is we try to give each other freedom

may be less gathering also not a bad decision

I have my lifestyle to on going

but lifestyle will be renew or upgrade

who know that what the new lifestyle should be?

a friends can give you anything

a friends also can destroy you anything

But I hope that we will have a friendship that we not regret

Coming utar already 1 years

I meet up foundation t9 friends

I meet up degree t5 friends

I meet up other coursemate, housemate, groupmate and many many

thank you that you let me be your friends

without you all

I cannot image what university life I going to have

Special thanks to my gang

In Penang

I have meet up many friends too

from studying until working

I very appreciate and proud to be yours friends too

I feel sorry that I have done any wrong or hurt thing to you

even my rude word or others

you can score me whatever you want

but I am not sure I can accept all of this

possible that I will hearing but not listening

that mean not understand

haha ^^ anyway thanks

I M Y

I L Y
back to top?
monthly archive

九月 2009 十月 2009 十一月 2009 十二月 2009 一月 2010 二月 2010 三月 2010 四月 2010 五月 2010 六月 2010 七月 2010 八月 2010 九月 2010 十月 2010 十二月 2010
recent entries

上天 Fat 怎么搞的 U-P-D-A-T-E-D KaKa Fifa World Cup 日子 矛盾 生日快乐 波折
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS