I will
L♥ve you
every moment of my life
tag please or die



BongBong say Hi

About Me

Bong Bong here
I ♥ my Family
♥ PaPa ♥ MaMa ♥ Da Jie ♥ Er Jie ♥ San Jie ♥ Kor Kor ♥
I ♥ my Friends
♥ Gang ♥ classmate ♥ housemate ♥ roomate ♥
♥ PTHS ♥ KHPS ♥ UTAR ♥
I ♥ You
♥ He ♥ She ♥ It ♥ Them ♥
I ♥ Shooping
♥ Bag ♥ Shoes ♥ Clothes ♥ Ring ♥ Dress ♥ Pants ♥
I ♥ Money
I ♥ hang out v Friendss
I ♥ Sing K
I ♥ music that strong BASE
I ♥ Clubbing
I ♥ Movie
I ♥ Arts
I ♥ Travel
I ♥ Peace
affiliates

♥ Ling ♥ Denise ♥ Xiao L ♥ Enya ♥ Katch ♥ Adeline ♥ PangPang ♥ PangPang 2 ♥ Jwind ♥ Bastard ♥ Bastard 2 ♥ Ling Pei ♥ SuPei ♥ Joan ♥ Kai Ying ♥ Ducky ♥ Stephy ♥ Mike ♥ Small Black Black ♥ 阿布 ♥ Small Black Black 2 ♥ Chia Na ♥ Creamy ♥ Loo Pei ♥ Wai Yee ♥ Annie ♥ Peter Zai ♥ Valentine ♥Caturont
♥Cindy ♥Kimiro ♥Xiao Ke ♥Sushi ♥ Lort
星期日 @ 18:58
Fat
this friday I have been go back my hometown
it is to settle my agreement
I am sorry that I do not mention my Penang friends
I had been scolding by my friends
but I hope you all know that if I free for hang out with your guy
I will mention that I already at Penang

this friday around 6 sumthing I just reach my father cafe
then I faster let my parents sign name
after that try to find ppl help me sign
then I go to Air Itam with my elder sister
seacrhing leader of village
I order tom yam maggie as my lunch
my elder sister buy MCD for me
my youngest sister buy western food to me

THX MY SISTERS
I LOVE YOU!!!

Saturday I follow my mother for helping them
also start to do my revision
although even 1 chapter I also have not finish
then I follow mother go to shopping mall
moon cake also follow me back to Kampar
Tom yam maggie as my lunch again

Sunday early morning I need go to terminal bus
taking the only bus back to Kampar
my mother had prepare some food to me

Now I realize that last time my mother very SEK me
However my mother super SEK SEK me NOW
woohoo!

I love you, mum!
I love you, dad!

after reach kampar, I also having something spicy food as my dinner
ooh no...guess what happen??
I taking medicine because of 3 days spicy foods

I wish I can hang out with Lily as me promise to you
I wish I can treat kk 10 scoop vanilla ice cream

Babes I miss you all
Please waiting me come back =)
back to top?
monthly archive

九月 2009 十月 2009 十一月 2009 十二月 2009 一月 2010 二月 2010 三月 2010 四月 2010 五月 2010 六月 2010 七月 2010 八月 2010 九月 2010 十月 2010 十二月 2010
recent entries

怎么搞的 U-P-D-A-T-E-D KaKa Fifa World Cup 日子 矛盾 生日快乐 波折 最初的感动 最初的心情
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS