I will
L♥ve you
every moment of my life
tag please or die



BongBong say Hi

About Me

Bong Bong here
I ♥ my Family
♥ PaPa ♥ MaMa ♥ Da Jie ♥ Er Jie ♥ San Jie ♥ Kor Kor ♥
I ♥ my Friends
♥ Gang ♥ classmate ♥ housemate ♥ roomate ♥
♥ PTHS ♥ KHPS ♥ UTAR ♥
I ♥ You
♥ He ♥ She ♥ It ♥ Them ♥
I ♥ Shooping
♥ Bag ♥ Shoes ♥ Clothes ♥ Ring ♥ Dress ♥ Pants ♥
I ♥ Money
I ♥ hang out v Friendss
I ♥ Sing K
I ♥ music that strong BASE
I ♥ Clubbing
I ♥ Movie
I ♥ Arts
I ♥ Travel
I ♥ Peace
affiliates

♥ Ling ♥ Denise ♥ Xiao L ♥ Enya ♥ Katch ♥ Adeline ♥ PangPang ♥ PangPang 2 ♥ Jwind ♥ Bastard ♥ Bastard 2 ♥ Ling Pei ♥ SuPei ♥ Joan ♥ Kai Ying ♥ Ducky ♥ Stephy ♥ Mike ♥ Small Black Black ♥ 阿布 ♥ Small Black Black 2 ♥ Chia Na ♥ Creamy ♥ Loo Pei ♥ Wai Yee ♥ Annie ♥ Peter Zai ♥ Valentine ♥Caturont
♥Cindy ♥Kimiro ♥Xiao Ke ♥Sushi ♥ Lort
星期六 @ 18:53
日子
today morning I wake up



go to campus to take part on economic finance interaction day



we go there starting our ice breaking



we form a group with 10 ppl



Hooi Meng, Jackey, Andrew, Zhe Wen, Zhi Xin, ah wei, wei ming, you liang, wey lip



10 station games are waiting us



wohoo~



1st station games is water



2nd also



3rd too



very cold in this morning



after that we lose in 1 station game



we need meet death god (I just know chinese)



after that continues my games



our lunch is nasi lemak



then we start our detective games





although we are not the winner in this game



but we are glad that join this game



hope next time will join ice breaking !



to relax myself!



yuhoo~





now 3:56am



Joan, En En, Supei and I at Mcd



it is quite cold at here



wuhoooo~




IMY
back to top?
monthly archive

九月 2009 十月 2009 十一月 2009 十二月 2009 一月 2010 二月 2010 三月 2010 四月 2010 五月 2010 六月 2010 七月 2010 八月 2010 九月 2010 十月 2010 十二月 2010
recent entries

矛盾 生日快乐 波折 最初的感动 最初的心情 Open School 心不平复 生日快乐 翻查 日子
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS