I will
L♥ve you
every moment of my life
tag please or die



BongBong say Hi

About Me

Bong Bong here
I ♥ my Family
♥ PaPa ♥ MaMa ♥ Da Jie ♥ Er Jie ♥ San Jie ♥ Kor Kor ♥
I ♥ my Friends
♥ Gang ♥ classmate ♥ housemate ♥ roomate ♥
♥ PTHS ♥ KHPS ♥ UTAR ♥
I ♥ You
♥ He ♥ She ♥ It ♥ Them ♥
I ♥ Shooping
♥ Bag ♥ Shoes ♥ Clothes ♥ Ring ♥ Dress ♥ Pants ♥
I ♥ Money
I ♥ hang out v Friendss
I ♥ Sing K
I ♥ music that strong BASE
I ♥ Clubbing
I ♥ Movie
I ♥ Arts
I ♥ Travel
I ♥ Peace
affiliates

♥ Ling ♥ Denise ♥ Xiao L ♥ Enya ♥ Katch ♥ Adeline ♥ PangPang ♥ PangPang 2 ♥ Jwind ♥ Bastard ♥ Bastard 2 ♥ Ling Pei ♥ SuPei ♥ Joan ♥ Kai Ying ♥ Ducky ♥ Stephy ♥ Mike ♥ Small Black Black ♥ 阿布 ♥ Small Black Black 2 ♥ Chia Na ♥ Creamy ♥ Loo Pei ♥ Wai Yee ♥ Annie ♥ Peter Zai ♥ Valentine ♥Caturont
♥Cindy ♥Kimiro ♥Xiao Ke ♥Sushi ♥ Lort
星期二 @ 19:42
emo
31.8.10

Just now a call from my sister
I notice that many thing that my family try to hide from me
I know what they done this~
The purpose is not giving any stress or pressure to me
my sister talking many thing to me from her working until e-bay

Next
I phone to my mother
I try to test my mother and father
My father tell me do not worry
And ask me focus to study
My mother say that is no problem to her

However
I start to cry silent
I try to control my sound
I feel I am useless

Seriously
My brother will think future about my study
My sisters will try to help if I need it
My mother will give me anything if I spoil the thing
My father will give me better lifestyle
I appreciate them

After end call
I felt that I can cry hard hard to release it
but I do not done it
I should strong and protect my family
I will not allow any thing to hurt any members of my family

Start to count down
13 of September is the 1st day to taking exam
27 of September is the last day for examination

I need to score well in four credit hours subject
Should I set goal to achieve?
Or just do my best??

I will back my hometown soon
Miss the foods
Miss my friends
Miss my family
Miss my bed
Miss my comic

I miss chanel wong
Hope you can wake up when I going back

I promise with gor gor
we will go out together
we will have another gathering again
I need you to attend it
if not, you going to treat me big big big meal

Angel always protect ones who they loved

Hey
I need to shout out
I cannot receive many many negative power
because I will make myself into EMO
And
I will crying without any reason

Saying good night to you all

Remember leaving msg to me ya^^
back to top?
monthly archive

九月 2009 十月 2009 十一月 2009 十二月 2009 一月 2010 二月 2010 三月 2010 四月 2010 五月 2010 六月 2010 七月 2010 八月 2010 九月 2010 十月 2010 十二月 2010
recent entries

feelings 上天 Fat 怎么搞的 U-P-D-A-T-E-D KaKa Fifa World Cup 日子 矛盾 生日快乐
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS